Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 101

Sometimes I play around after I squat
Todays workout

Squat - 4x3 - last 3 sets @ same weight 225/250/250/250
Then
18-15-12-9-6-3
Kettlebell swings
Hang cleans
lunges
13:16

During the past 3 months I have had to take better care of my joints and muscles, this often meant doing extra mobility and recover work.

I have had a problem with my hips, mostly due to sitting at a desk all day.  A good way to combat this is a with a banded hip stretch.

Stand facing a pole tie a band around the pole, step through the band and place it around the upper part of your thigh, step back to put tension on the band, place the banded leg to the ground and press your hip towards the floor, hold for at least 2 minutes

From mobilitywod.com
Please share my page, and please help me raise funds towards my goal of a center for care and research of patients with brain illnesses.  Even a $1 helps http://www.gofundme.com/3y4jy0

No comments:

Post a Comment