Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 102 - over 2000 pages views

Not a pretty face


Thank you everyone who has been reading my page, we have reached over 2000 views today.

Today - Squat 210 x 1, some handstands and mobility/recovery

A few weeks ago I wrote about my dads speech, I try to call him often just to, at the very least tell him I love him, he is no longer able to even say hello when I call.  I honestly wish there was more I can do, or could have done.

Heres a recipe to try during holiday gettogethers - a health nutella from Paleohacks.com



Ingredients:

1 cup raw hazelnuts
4 oz very dark chocolate
2 Tablespoons raw honey
1 cup coconut milk, canned and full fat
dash of sea salt

Directions:

  • Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 15 minutes.
  • In a double boiler, gently melt the chocolate and raw honey over low heat. Remove from heat.
  • Place all of the ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
  • Chill in the fridge for an hour before serving.

Server with apple slices

If you like this post or any of the others, please share my page, and please help me raise funds towards my goal of a center for care and research of patients with brain illnesses.  Even a $1 helps http://www.gofundme.com/3y4jy0

No comments:

Post a Comment