Monday, October 21, 2013

Days 49 - 50 - BARBELL FOR BOOBS

30 Clean and Jerks in 4:03
Saturday was Barbell for Boobs, Crossfit Revenge ran a great event with heats going every 15 minutes.  The coaches and other members created an awesome atmosphere.  I know many people set new records on the workout, and even some that surprised themselves by completing more reps in a row than they thought possible.

Thank you to my friends and family that donated.  With their help I have raised enough to provide 1 mammogram to someone that needs it.

After my heat I cheered on my wife who was doing the event for the first time, and who completed 30 reps with 55 lbs in 3:34 (yes I am aware she beat me by half a minute) and I am very proud of her.

I went over to the warm up area to squat

225x1

On Sunday I went in and set a new best for a squat hold

225x1 with 5 second hold at the bottom.

Thank you to all the member of Revenge that were there supporting and taking part.

9 am heat

No comments:

Post a Comment